Learn More. Achieve More.
This program provides undergraduate students and recent graduates the opportunity to prepare for their first job or discover the benefits of pursuing graduate school.
As a bonus, participants receive a special discount to attend the 2016 Prospanica Conference & Career Expo. This access allows you to meet with graduate schools from across the country and explore future job opportunities and internships with recruiters from Fortune 500 companies and more.
Attendees will have the opportunity to sharpen their networking skills, learn what universities and fortune 500 recruiters are seeking in graduate talent, and even get an insider’s look into the benefits of pursuing a graduate degree.
This 3-Day career development program, held annually at the Prospanica Conference & Career Expo, engages students with universities and corporate partners to prepare them for internships, first jobs or graduate school. The Prospanica Emerging Professionals Program provides professional sessions on networking, the graduate application process, career readiness, and cultural awareness that will help students develop the skills they need for their futures.
The Prospanica Emerging Professionals Program:
- Inspires students to continue their education
- Teaches students the steps to apply for graduate schools
- Prepares students for graduate admissions and networking tips
- Provides students with the chance to visit universities from across the country at conference
- Gives students the opportunity to network and interview with Fortune 500 Companies
To participate in the Prospanica Emerging Professionals Program, students must:
- Be a junior or senior in an undergraduate program or a recent graduate
- Be interested in pursuing a graduate degree
- Submit a resume on the NektPro job board at www.nektpro.com
- Become a Prospanica member – sign up at www.nshmba.org/membership
Students graduating in spring 2016 or summer 2016 are eligible.