6:30 am - 7:30 am
Fitting in Fitness: Yoga Class
Join us in this interactive session that will help you learn how to make time for fitness in the busy world of professionals.
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Approximately 300 corporations will have representatives on the Career Expo floor. Gather information, book interviews and network with exhibitors. **To take full advantage of the Career Expo, please upload your resume to the Prospanica Job Board as soon as possible. Employers begin reviewing resumes over the summer to book interviews.**
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Prospanica® and NBMBAA® will each host their own members-only annual meetings.
10:45 am - 12:00 pm
• Keep the Torch Lit: Leading with Relevance and Cultural Authenticity
• Success in a Sharing Economy
• How to Become an Ex-Pat
• How to Retire by 40
• Getting a Job Offer through Non-Traditional Means
• How to Make Your Side Hustle Your Main Hustle
1:30 pm - 2:45 pm
• Leadership in a Difficult Climate
• How Your Start-Up Can Close the Wealth Gap
• BRIC: Capitalizing on Burgeoning Markets
• The Art of Negotiation
• Mastering the Career Pivot
• Embracing Intraprenuership
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Case Competition Finals
Competition teams that have progressed to the finals will present their case solutions to a panel of judges for final decisions.
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
2017 Impact Awards
The NBMBAA® Impact Awards recognize the members, Chapters, Partners and others who have demonstrated exceptional service of the organization's mission and goals.
MC: Tamron Hall
10:00 pm - 2:00 am
Tickets required. MBA Live includes a Friday night concert and Saturday day party. This lifestyle event allows attendees to unwind and balance their focused and aligned week of exploration and innovation with fun and excitement.